Marcel De GrutterLiaison Regulatory and Government Affairs
Marcel de Grutter has over 24 year experience in Pharmaceuticals at many different functions at Abbott. He started in Manufacturing Operations as department head of packaging and climbed up step by step to his current global role. Now he is managing the IT Portfolio and defining and rolling out strategies for Manufacturing Executions Systems, Automation, Supply Chain and Laboratory Systems with his team of internal Consultancies. Marcel has a broad knowledge and experience at expert level in many topics (focused but not only limited to IT) and is participating in many projects in and outside the company he works for. It’s difficult to get in thought with him as he is a busy man always on the move traveling around the globe for Abbott. Beside he is participating in work-groups of well respected organizations like ISPE, EFPIA, MESA, Dutch IT Portfolio Board of CIO’s and a strong networker. He is interviewed by many magazines for his vision and strategies and is known by his openness and directness.
11:10 AM Round Table Discussions:
Use this opportunity to discuss with peers key strategies in implementing serialisation in the global market. Led by our facilitators, each roundtable discussion will last for 35 minutes with the opportunity to rotate to a second discussion point, followed by a chance to feed back key discussion points
Round Table 1How can I prepare my serialisation processes for regulations in emerging markets?
Marcel De Grutter, Liaison Regulatory and Governmental Affairs, Abbott
Round Table 2:How can I forecast and prepare for regulatory changes in my long term strategy?
Round Table 3:How to I approach serialisation regulations in Russia/China/USA?
Round Table 4:
What does serialisation in a global market look like?Roman Mijnhart, Sr.Director Global Supply Chain Quality, Genzyme Europe
This morning workshop will focus entirely on what the serialisation demands are for the global market. Together you will look at how the requirements differ and the best strategy to consolidate the different regulations for your serialisation processes
Attend this Session to:
- Run through the different regulatory requirements, the differences between those and what it means for your serialisation strategy
- Why and how you can be proactive with other Stakeholders and ensure alignment across the industry
- Determine what the effects will be on your business processes with the different requirements in mind
- Determine which criteria are important to select the vendors to work with, or if you selected those already how to ensure they will -continue to- support your business processes
- Establish timelines on implementing