Marcel De Grutter
Liaison Regulatory and Government Affairs
11:10 AM Round Table Discussions:
Use this opportunity to discuss with peers key strategies in implementing serialisation in the global market. Led by our facilitators, each roundtable discussion will last for 35 minutes with the opportunity to rotate to a second discussion point, followed by a chance to feed back key discussion points
Round Table 1How can I prepare my serialisation processes for regulations in emerging markets?
Marcel De Grutter, Liaison Regulatory and Governmental Affairs, Abbott
Round Table 2:How can I forecast and prepare for regulatory changes in my long term strategy?
Round Table 3:How to I approach serialisation regulations in Russia/China/USA?
Round Table 4:
What does serialisation in a global market look like?Roman Mijnhart, Sr.Director Global Supply Chain Quality, Genzyme Europe
This morning workshop will focus entirely on what the serialisation demands are for the global market. Together you will look at how the requirements differ and the best strategy to consolidate the different regulations for your serialisation processes
Attend this Session to:
- Run through the different regulatory requirements, the differences between those and what it means for your serialisation strategy
- Why and how you can be proactive with other Stakeholders and ensure alignment across the industry
- Determine what the effects will be on your business processes with the different requirements in mind
- Determine which criteria are important to select the vendors to work with, or if you selected those already how to ensure they will -continue to- support your business processes
- Establish timelines on implementing